COVID 19 RESPONSE: Hanover Psychiatry is deeply committed to continuing to provide highly effective treatment during this pandemic. While many of our services are now in person, we continue to provide the majority of our services via a secure, HIPAA compliant video conferencing platform. We have psychologists and psychiatrists who are licensed in NH and VT, as well as some providers who are licensed in many other states across the country, allowing us to meet the needs of both our region and those who may be residing in other regions of the United States.
Hanover Psychiatry is a psychiatric and psychological practice located in the Upper Valley of NH/VT. We offer research based and highly effective treatment and evaluation, with great attention to confidentiality and responsive scheduling. All of our psychologists and psychiatrists hold faculty appointments at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College, resulting in a team of highly skilled professionals who remain abreast of best practices in psychiatry and mental health. In addition to offering clinical services, our clinicians are also involved in research projects, teaching and supervising junior faculty, residents, and interns.
- Discreet access to topnotch faculty practitioners and evaluators
- Highly effective, evidence-based psychological and psychiatric treatments
- A comprehensive suite of neuropsychological, psychoeducational, and psychological assessments
- Collaborative relationship between you and your practitioner
- Team-oriented, coordinated care
- Highly protected confidentiality
- Self-contained records system
- A focus on meeting your goals
- Promotion of growth, resilience and joyful living
- Confidential and professional administrative coordination of care
- Clinicians licensed in New Hampshire and Vermont… and beyond
- Insurance reimbursement assistance for every patient, including a high degree of reimbursement for Dartmouth Health and Dartmouth College employees
For information about the services we offer, insurance reimbursement assistance, appointment availability, or other questions, please send a message to our secure email at email@example.com or give us a call at (603) 277-9110. Calls received after our offices have closed will reach our answering service and all non-emergency calls will be returned the next business day.
It is our promise to dedicate our knowledge and compassion to partner with you to enhance genuine hope, health and possibilities in life.
“When the old worries about the future start to creep in, I remember how far I’ve come since starting treatment here and then I don’t feel so hopeless.” — Patient
“Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter. You don’t know what it means to me that she has you while she is at school here. It’s such peace of mind, since we are so far away.” — Parent of Patient
“It feels like we have a partnership thing going on here, where you’re the expert in psychology and I’m the expert in me.” — Patient