Hanover Psychiatry is a psychiatric and psychological practice serving the Upper Valley and Concord areas. We offer research based and highly effective treatment and evaluation, with great attention to confidentiality and responsive scheduling. All of our clinicians hold faculty appointments at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College, resulting in a team of highly skilled professionals who remain abreast of best practices in psychiatry and mental health. In addition to offering clinical services, our clinicians are also involved in research projects, teaching and supervising junior faculty, residents, and interns. We also provide forensic and Fitness for Duty evaluations. Some services are available via “tele-mental health,” using a secure, HIPAA compliant video platform.
- Discreet access to topnotch faculty practitioners and evaluators
- Highly effective, evidence-based treatments
- Collaborative relationship between you and your practitioner
- Team-oriented, coordinated care
- Highly protected confidentiality
- Self-contained records system
- A focus on meeting your goals
- Promotion of growth, resilience and joyful living
- Confidential and professional administrative coordination of care
- Insurance reimbursement assistance for every patient, including a high degree of reimbursement for DH and DC employees
For information about the services we offer, insurance reimbursement assistance, appointment availability, or other questions about our Hanover and Concord offices, please send a message to our secure email at email@example.com or give us a call at (603)277-9110. Calls received after our offices have closed will reach our answering service and all non-emergency calls will be returned the next business day.
It is our promise to dedicate our skills and talents to partner with you to enhance genuine hope, health and possibilities in life.
“When the old worries about the future start to creep in, I remember how far I’ve come since starting treatment here and then I don’t feel so hopeless.” — Patient
“One of the reasons I come here is because of the secure records system. It is important to me that I control who has access to my personal information.” — Patient
“Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter. You don’t know what it means to me that she has you while she is at school here. It’s such peace of mind, since we are so far away.” — Parent of Patient
“It feels like we have a partnership thing going on here, where you’re the expert in psychology and I’m the expert in me.” — Patient