Hanover Psychiatry is a psychiatric and psychological practice offering research based and highly effective treatment and evaluation. All of our clinicians are faculty of the Department of Psychiatry at Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth College, resulting in a team of highly skilled professionals who remain abreast of best practices in psychiatry and mental health. In addition to offering clinical services, our clinicians are also involved in research projects, teaching and supervising junior faculty, residents, and interns.
It is our promise to dedicate our skills and talents to partner with you to enhance genuine hope, health and possibilities in life.
- Discreet access to topnotch faculty practitioners
- Highly effective, evidence-based treatments
- Collaborative relationship between you and your practitioner
- Team-oriented, coordinated care
- Highly protected confidentiality
- Self-contained records system
- A focus on meeting your goals
- Promotion of growth, resilience and joyful living
- Confidential and professional administrative coordination of care
- Insurance reimbursement assistance for every patient
“When the old worries about the future start to creep in, I remember how far I’ve come since starting treatment here and then I don’t feel so hopeless.” — Patient
“One of the reasons I come here is because of the secure records system. It is important to me that I control who has access to my personal information.” — Patient
“Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter. You don’t know what it means to me that she has you while she is at school here. It’s such peace of mind, since we are so far away.” — Parent of Patient
“It feels like we have a partnership thing going on here, where you’re the expert in psychology and I’m the expert in me.” — Patient